Xbox 360 provides with some of the best games that you can play on a gaming console. So today we will talk about how to play Xbox 360 games on PC laptop. As some of the best games like Ghost Recon, Halo, Grand Theft, Fallout, Call of Duty, Watch Dogs, NBA games, WWE games etc. are fist launched on Xbox. And with Xbox live feature to enjoy from, one with Xbox is sure to enjoy the latest launch on live on multiplayer game as well. Made by Microsoft in , Xbox has turned in a huge step towards gaming. And Xbox supporting many games with no lag or problems (what so ever), one is sure to enjoy quality time playing games on Xbox.
Also We Share Before: Best Low Profile Graphics Card for PC Gaming
Read To Know: XBox 360 Emulator For PC
So if you are thinking about playing Xbox 360 games on PC then you have come to the right place, as today we are going to talk all about how you can easily play Xbox 360 games on PC windows. A well-built PC can be used for many works like official, personal or even by your family, and what makes playing Xbox games on PC is that you will not need to buy any games as you can use pirated versions of Xbox games to play it on PC.
How To Play Xbox 360 Games on PC Laptop:
Also Check: Best Rainmeter Skins And Themes
Just like any other OS based devices where you need to install an OS to play other games, here today we will talk about playing Xbox 360 games on PC without removing any existing PC OS. All we will do is use a Xbox emulator to run Xbox games on your PC to play games like Halo 4, Forza Horizon and much more. But before you go ahead and start the Xbox Emulator installation on your PC,. Let us have a look at the basic requirement of your PC that you will need to have to run the emulator.
Also Know: Free Countdown Timer And Online Stopwatch
How To Run Xbox 360 Emulator on Laptop PC Windows?
- The first and foremost thing that you will need a good processor. We are talking about processor that will have similar of more capability to Intel 4 Pentium or AMD Athlon 64bit.
- The next thing that you will need to run the Xbox Emulator is good amount of RAM to keep the system running. So, to run the Emulator properly you will need at least 2GB or RAM. I recommend you to have 4GB to 8GB of RAM to run the games properly.
- You will need space to install the emulator and to store the data related to the software as well. So we are talking about at least 8 GB or free space to install and run the emulator.
- As a gamer, you will need a good graphics card to play the games as well. So your CP will need a video card which has a similar or higher spec than Radeon 9200 Pro or NVidia GeForce FX.
Features of Xbox 360 Emulator:
Well, believe it or not you will also be able to enjoy from a lot of features that comes along with the Xbox 360 emulator. So let us have a look at the Xbox 360 emulator features in detail.
- Believe it or not, you can boost your PC with the Xbox 360 emulator installed on your PC whereas any other emulators tends to slow down you PC.
- The Xbox 360 emulator utilizes all of your Processor, RAM, Space and more to optimize your gaming experience to the best with the Xbox emulator.
- You can easily change the amount of detail that you want in your game. If your PC is lagging you will be able to easily change the screen resolution of the emulator.
At Last but not the least, you will need to follow the steps given below to successfully download and install the Xbox emulator on your PC. So let us being our way with how to play Xbox 360 games on PC.
How To Download And Install Xbox 360 Emulator on Windows PC/ And How To Install The Game On The Xbox Emulator Easily In Few Steps:
Here we will provide with a instep detailed review of how you will need to download and install the Xbox 360 on the PC. We will also tell you how you will need to install the Xbox 360 games on the emulator to enjoy playing Xbox 360 games on PC. So without further delay let us have a look at the steps below.
Step 1:- First you will need to download the Xbox emulator on your PC. So to do that you will need to click on the link that has been provided below. This emulator that we are going to install works with many Windows versions like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 So,
Step 2:- After the downloaded the emulator the next thing that you will need to do is open and launch the Xbox 360 emulator. You will need to specify where the emulator needs to be installed, keeping in mind that you will need to store games too so choose a drive with large space.
Step 3:- After the Emulator is installed, you will now need to provide with Game Disc of the game that you want to play or provide with a an image file of the game (for pirated games). If you have pirated version of Xbox 360 games or after you have downloaded one you will need a mounting image software to turn the whole game into a image file.
Step 4:- Now click and launch the Xbox 360 emulator and click on settings. While the software is on loading screen, type in the game name to start the game installation process. You will need to specify the place of installation and then the installing will start. This will take a while to finish the game installation so have patience. The installation will take finish depending on the size of the game.
So this is how you will need to download and install the Xbox 360 emulator on a PC to start playing Xbox 360 games on PC. You have also come to know how to install the Xbox 360 games on the emulator so now you are basically ready to start installing the emulator and start playing Xbox 360 games on your PC, windows, Laptop.
To Conclude It:
There are a lot of games that will you will not be able to play depending on your PC configuration. Yes the emulator may be installed and working perfectly but there can be problem of the emulator pulling on all the available RAM and processor as well as space available on the system. So to avoid such situation, I recommend that you use a highly configured PC to play Xbox 360 games on PC using an Xbox 360 emulator. Hope this was helpful for you, if you are facing any issue then let us know in the comment section below and we will help you out ASAP.